Total Pageviews

Tuesday 21 March 2017

May The Force Be With You :D

WALT: We are learning about forces. We watched a video about forces to help us understand more about forces. We also talked about forces and it took a long time to understand it.


We learnt about forces with demonstration form Sally (our teacher) and we kind of got the idea of it.
We also learnt with paper airplanes to see which force we are using
I thought That The talking was easy but then it was hard to listen because the talk was soooo long
The hardest thing for me was the writing because it took a week to find so many ideas out and out it in a paragraph but I got through.

If you would like to learn about forces click here


Please leave me a positive comment so i could get some feedback about my work.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Riley
    Thank you for your post about forces. Your work is well planned into paragraphs and underlining your subtitles makes it so much easier for me to read. Your very first sentences confuses me a little. Is there another way that you could write it to explain it better?
    Kind Regards
    Mrs M

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.